why do we cry ?
We all cry...we cry in love, we cry in sorrow, we cry when we are too happy....I asked this in my Facebook profile and 2 doctors gave answer as per medical aspect.
If it is certain emotion linked with our brain, then why women cry more than a man? The 2 doctors gave their statement regarding this too.
But to me its really something which cannot explain with medical terms...We cry more in love thanin pain, cry more when someone die than when we leave our friends and relatives...So why this crying differs in different situations??
If any one can give me an answer, which really pacify my inquiry, I will feel really good and composed.
We all cry...we cry in love, we cry in sorrow, we cry when we are too happy....I asked this in my Facebook profile and 2 doctors gave answer as per medical aspect.
If it is certain emotion linked with our brain, then why women cry more than a man? The 2 doctors gave their statement regarding this too.
But to me its really something which cannot explain with medical terms...We cry more in love thanin pain, cry more when someone die than when we leave our friends and relatives...So why this crying differs in different situations??
If any one can give me an answer, which really pacify my inquiry, I will feel really good and composed.

No comments:
Post a Comment